Formed in 2017, the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports (FIFS) earlier known as the Indian Federation of Sports Gaming IFSG, India’s first and only Fantasy Sports self-regulatory industry body, was established to protect consumer interest and create standardized best practices in the Fantasy Sports industry.
FIFS aims to create a thriving ecosystem for fantasy sports users and operators by creating guidelines for a common set of practices, setting standards of operation and creating a regulatory framework to protect the fantasy sports user and operator interests.
FIFS works with key industry stakeholders and liaisons with the policymakers to create a robust governance structure to support the sustained growth of the industry.
Join FIFS today to get access to the resources and network trusted and used by thousands of Fantasy Sports professionals to grow their businesses.
Define the Industry
Research & Insights
Networking & fundraising opportunities
Any company that operates online sports based games-of-skill which may include e-sports games, fantasy sports games and casual sports games or provides technical, marketing, legal, policy-making, and other services to operators of sports-based games-of-skill are welcome to apply for FIFS membership.
There are several benefits of being an FIFS member, which include:
- Being a part of the core committee that helps redefine the online sports games-of-skill industry in India
- Making vital recommendations to the State and Central Government and other key influencers on policy matters
- Getting the opportunity to lead the online sports games-of-skill revolution by contesting for FIFS elections
- Having the power to vote at any FIFS General Meeting
- Availing the Legal Committee format checks
- Getting mentioned in FIFS press releases and news
- Getting access to industry reports, research and expert insights about taxation, laws and more
- Getting access to best-in-class investment bankers and availing potential fundraising opportunities
- Building your network by interacting and collaborating with the top Sports Gaming operators in India
The duration of an FIFS membership is one year from the date of joining. For example, if you joined FIFS on 1st February, 2018, your membership will expire on January 31, 2019. A Member may renew its membership of FIFS anytime before the expiry date of the same.
The FIFS website will be updated from time to time with all the latest reports, publications, etc. You can download them directly from the website.
You can register for upcoming events directly on the FIFS website. Simply fill out a short form and we will get in touch with you.